Gourmet breakfast for B&B quests, and available as optional extra in s/c apartments
Pits Kitchen & B & B
Pit's Kitchen B&B is part of a family home overlooking the estuary, sand dunes and Pacific Ocean at Mangawhai Heads. Accommodation offered includes a semi self contained studio that sleeps 4 adults (one queen and one double bed) with extra guests (children) accommodated if required. Guests can relax on our expansive decks overlooking the ocean and Hen and Chicken islands, explore and fish in the estuary in front of our house or be as active as you like enjoying the many and varied activities Magical Mangawhai and its surrounds has to offer. You may just wish to sit by the outdoor fire with a book or drink relaxing as you prefer. For those guests that would like to eat in, Pit's Kitchen offers gourmet meals in the evenings at competitive prices. To understand our approach to healthy and fresh food choices and some examples of what you could expect please view Pit's Facebook site 16 Lincoln St Mangawhai Heads Ph 09 431 3336 Mob 021 988 715 email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.facebook.com/pitskitchen.
6 Garbolino Road.
Cnr Mangawhai-Kaiwaka Road.
Your Hosts, Lynn & Tony Williams
Ph: 09 431 5114
Mobile: 021 454 536
Award Winner - 2011 Travelbug Best Reviews.
• Luxurious modern single level Bed & Breakfast.
• Just 4 minutes drive from Mangawhai Village.
• 1 x Queen Bedroom with flatscreen Freeview TV.
• 1 x Twin Bedroom (King Singles).
• Ideal for couples or four travelling together.
• Own guest bathroom/shower & separate toilet in guest wing.
• Guest Lounge, Sky Sport & Free WiFi.
• Tea & Coffee making facilities.
• Complimentary drinks and nibbles on arrival.
• Delicious continental & cooked breakfasts with homemade fare.
• Park-like subtropical gardens and stunning views.
• Within minutes of Tavern, Galleries, Restaurants, Golf.