Dreamtides is our newly finished home overlooking Mangawhai Lagoon and Little Barrier Island.
Our guest suite has its own private balcony where you can enjoy breakfast overlooking the sea.
Your contemporary bathroom is fully accessible.
You are welcome to use our spa pool, borrow DVDs and of course our wireless internet.
On site massage is available just metres from your bedroom.
Small dogs are welcome by arrangement.
Ph 09 431 4541
Garden BnB is a charming self contained unit, set in a tranquil, park-like garden setting. Away from the noise and bustle of the city, it is the ideal place to wind down and restore your sense of calm and peace. It is situated on Tara Rd about 5km from the Village, and about 9km from the Heads Beach. Far enough away to be quiet yet close to all the exciting activities that Mangawhai offers. Accommodation consists of a fully stocked kitchenette, Lounge with TV and DVD player, double bed and modern bathroom. Breakfast is provided and includes free range eggs, home grown seasonal fruit and locally sourced jam and honey. Special dietary needs are also catered for.
Winter (Tuesday after Queens Birthday to Thursday before Labour Weekend) $90 per night
Easter, Queen’s Birthday and Labour Weekend $120 per night
Christmas Eve to 4th January $140 per night
Summer (5th January to end February) $120 per night
Shoulder Season (1st March to Queens Birthday, excluding Easter, Labour weekend to Christmas eve), $100 per night
6 Garbolino Road.
Cnr Mangawhai-Kaiwaka Road.
Your Hosts, Lynn & Tony Williams
Ph: 09 431 5114
Mobile: 021 454 536
Award Winner - 2011, 2013, 2014 Travelbug Best Reviews.
• Luxurious modern single level Bed & Breakfast.
• Just 4 minutes drive from Mangawhai Village.
• 1 x Queen Bedroom with flatscreen Freeview TV.
• 1 x Twin Bedroom (King Singles).
• Ideal for couples or four travelling together.
• Own guest bathroom/shower & separate toilet in guest wing.
• Guest Lounge, Sky Sport & Free WiFi.
• Tea & Coffee making facilities.
• Complimentary drinks and nibbles on arrival.
• Delicious continental or cooked breakfasts with homemade fare.
• Park-like subtropical gardens and stunning views.
• Within minutes of Tavern, Galleries, Restaurants, Golf.