The Mangawhai Shed
• Exists to offer support and encouragement to each other in our common passion for making things.
• Will be a supportive environment in which skills maybe exchanged through mutual support.
• Is open to everyone regardless of age or gender and is free of charge.
• Has no focus or sub agenda other than to promote fun and friendship.
• Is not affiliated to any other group and is happy to make connections that will promote shared local interest.
• Meets weekly each Friday, 10.00am at 206 Cames Road. Mangawhai until further notice.
The Mangawhai Shed currently has no resources of its own and is hosted by kind support of one local member. These premises are private property. You are welcome to bring your own tools and equipment to promote your own craft ambitions. Any sharing of resources are arranged and agreed between individuals; no claims for loss or damage will be accepted by either the Mangawhai Shed or the proprietor.
The Shed is not a means for promoting private business venture but is open to discussion on such matters.
As we grow in membership all the above is likely to change. We welcome any and all support to grow this local initiative.